The Knot’s summer 2017 national issues includes editorial featuring a selection of yellow gold engagement rings. We’re honored to be included in this editorial as a gilty pleasure!
A handmade engagement ring from the Abbraccio collection was included to showcase the beauty of yellow gold embracing a diamond.
The Danhov Abbraccio swirl engagement ring featured (AE133), handmade in 18k yellow gold retails for $1340, not including the center stone.
Join Jack Hovsepian, owner and designer of Danhov, at Robbins Brothers in Seattle, WA, on April 8 from 11 am – 7 pm to shop a large assortment of uniquely handmade engagement rings and wedding bands.
If you purchase a Danhov engagement ring on this special event day, you will receive 10% of the retail price towards a Danhov wedding band purchased the same day.
Please call Robbins Brothers – Seattle at 206-826-7464 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
The Winter 2016-17 issue of The Knot has hit the newsstands and is featuring two of our favorite Danhov engagement rings in the editorial. To say the least, we’re thrilled!
In a story about WORKS OF ART, the Danhov Per Lei engagement ring with a diamond shank and bezel set oval was featured as a hot design that is totally of the moment (LE103-OV).
And in a store featuring The Knot’s BEST IN BRIDAL, our new Eleganza diamond split shank engagement ring was featured as a new classic (ZE185).
The Summer 2016 issue of Inside Weddings has an editorial feature on celebrity engagement rings. Our handcrafted Abbraccio Swirl engagement ring was highlighted as an option to “get the look” of Eva Longoria’s ruby engagement ring.
During the recent jewelry shows in Las Vegas, the annual JCK Jewelers’ Choice Awards were revealed. Danhov once again received recognition as a Finalist in the bridal category for one of its most popular engagement ring styles.
Danhov Unito handcrafted engagement ring featuring diamond halo and double diamond shank. Shown here in 18k white and rose gold.
This handcrafted engagement ring from the Unito collection has been well-received as a two-tone option for retailers to showcase. The inner shank without diamonds is a subtle way to add a soft and romantic touch of rose gold.
The new Tre collection includes new and archived designs of three-stone diamond rings. These three-stone rings are individually made in America, and they are the ideal symbol of a couple’s past, present and future life together. This fine jewelry is created to be a romantic engagement ring or celebratory diamond anniversary ring. Tre represents a true love that lasts today, tomorrow and always.
Danhov has always been known for its unique designs and quality craftsmanship. During the past several years the brand also has created a name for itself as an award-winning jewelry designer in the bridal category. At the recent JCK tradeshow, we added another accolade.
Platinum Guild International annually hosts the Platinum Innovation Awards, challenging JCK show exhibitors to enter their most innovative platinum bridal and fashion designs.
This year, Danhov was recognized by PGI-USA for its use of precious platinum in creating a beautiful engagement ring in the category of entry level bridal – meaning the rings had to have a price point of $3500 or less.
Style ZE109, the Danhov Eleganza handcrafted, double-shank braided engagement ring, was selected by a panelist of judges comprised of bridal and fine jewelry editors and retailers as a winner. We love this engagement ring and are thrilled they did too!
We’re obviously proud of the bridal and fine jewelry created in our California office, and of course we’d love everyone to choose a Danhov engagement ring, wedding band or piece of fine jewelry.
There are a few, or eight, good reasons to keep in mind when shopping for your big jewelry purchase:
1. HANDMADE IN THE USA: Danhov has been making handmade and hand-assembled bridal and fine jewelry in the USA for more than 30 years. This ensures quality and strength for jewelry that will last a lifetime.
2. SUPERIOR DIAMOND STANDARDS: All diamonds used in Danhov jewelry are true VS1 and F/G color.
3. ETHICAL SOURCING: The precious metals and diamonds used in Danhov products are all sourced from reputable wholesalers who certify they are from conflict-free areas.
4. QUICK TURNAROUND: Danhov provides a 2-3 week turn-around time for our individually created pieces.
5. AWARD-WINNING DESIGNS: Danhov is an award-winning designer; accumulating several accolades for best engagement ring design.
6. LIFETIME MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY: All Danhov jewelry is covered by a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty that will cover any manufacturing defects. Danhov’s warranty automatically terminates if any repairs or modifications, beyond setting the center stone, are made by anyone other than Danhov.
7. SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE: Danhov provides a wide range of price points; our rings are individually made so they are easy to customize and can be made for any size, shape or type of center stone – perfect for an engagement, special anniversary, or gift for any occasion.
8. ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTION: Danhov bridal and fine jewelry is eco-friendly; harsh chemicals and large machinery used by many other jewelry companies are not used to create our handcrafted or hand-assembled pieces.
Our handmade and hand-assembled diamond ring settings can be finished with any colored gemstone to create a special and breathtaking cocktail ring.
The rings from our Pop of Color collection are the perfect right-hand ring for any woman who appreciates a quality, handmade piece of fine jewelry that will never go out of style.
Pictured here is style SE101 from the handcrafted Solo Filo collection with a peridot center stone to celebrate August birthdays.
We will be presenting our latest designs and newest collections at LUXURY Prive being held at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City.
July 27 – 29, 2014